Sunday, May 13, 2012

My people: One month from now, our country will celebrate its 500th anniversa--


Wait. That's not it. That's a line from the greatest movie ever. Let me try again.

One month from now, I will be in route to India. Holy cow. How is this happening again? I swear sometimes I feel like I don't have any control over my life. I won't complain though--whoever is controlling the strings got me a 6 month trip to India to help, experience, learn. And a whole lot of other amazing things.

I suppose I should apply for my visa tomorrow. And start packing the house. And find someone to take over the lease. And find someone to adopt Max. And find someone to foster Val. Fortunately, I've found someone to foster Sheetrock.


Also, Max is following Val in circles around the coffee table. Val has a chew toy, and Max wants it. They're on lap number five, just slowly walking round and round, Val with the bone hanging half out of her mouth and Max right on her heels in case Val decides to give it up. My girls are awesome. I'm really going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment